Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mid day post

so far pretty good today. I'm feeling a bit tired, just overall with moving my body around. It feels quite big to move around. I'm only 17 weeks and already feeling quite big, so I suppose I'll feel ginormous by the end of the pregnancy. I have drank 4 bottles of water so far today :) :) :) I have had nearly 900 calories already today. I don't know what came over me, I just all of sudden decided to pig out. I still can eat up to 700 more calories today if I want to, so I'm not worried :) Well I think I'm gonna try to take my kids to the store, to buy them a movie. Hopefully we will get out of the store with just that, a movie, and nothing else!! Luke will be home in 15 days or less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't WAIT!!! It's seriously taking waaaaaay too long!!!

No comments: