Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back from the gym

Just got back from the gym. I have drank 3 bottles of water so far today. Just need to drink 2-3 more bottles!! :)

I chowed down on food when I got home! I've had almost 500 calories so far today. I feel good though. Nice and full for now.

I've decided to start reading. I'm thinking this will help me from eating. I tend to eat out of boredom. I actually eat for a variety of reasons, but lately it seems to be boredom.

At the gym I ran 2 miles, and walked for a total of 30 minutes on the treadmill. Then I did the eliptical for 15 minutes. Then I did some arm weights. After that I decided to ride the bike slowly just to take up more time, so the kids could play longer in the kids area. They really like it there. It works out great for me! I rode the bike for 30 minutes. I'm feeling great mentally since I'm exercising again! I'm not too thrilled about my reflection in the mirror. I'm hoping though as I keep this up I will see more results and also just feel better overall!

That's all for now. I really need to go take a shower.

No comments: