Wednesday, October 22, 2008

3rd Day

Today is the start of a new day. It is the 3rd day of healthy living. Since I have been eating healthy and exercising, I have been getting better quality sleep. I still wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, but it seems that I feel more refreshed and ready to wake up in the morning, than I was feeling. It's great to not feel exhausted when getting up. I actually felt quite light headed for a moment this morning. I drank my bottle of water and had a piece of wheat toast. Hopefully this will allow me to have the energy and stamina I need to go work out, without passing out. I did weigh myself this morning, it said 143.6. It was nice to see a lower # then yesterday. I honestly did not feel like I weighed any less, but it certainly is great to have already gone down on the scale. I wonder if it would be bad if I tried to get back into the 130's. Would it be bad if I lost weight while pregnant, since I already weigh too much weight?! I'm not sure that it's even possible for me to lose weight. I am eating all healthy food, so it's not like I'm starving. I'm still eating, just healthy things. If I lose weight it will be great, I just hope that the Dr. will say it's OK. I suppose that's enough rambling for now. I shall be back on later to ramble some more.

No comments: