Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Going To Bed

It's the end of the day. My total calorie intake was 1446. I'm feeling pretty good that I'm sticking with it. The hardest part for me though is waiting to see results. I sure hope I stick with healthy eating when Luke gets home. Also we are going on vacation after he gets home, which is always harder to remain healthy. I really hope that I keep the right mind frame when we travel to stick to healthy eating. If I keep it up for my whole pregnancy everything should be fine and after I have the baby, hopefully I will not have to work as hard as I otherwise would of. The bloated feeling finally went away. I still have some gas. I guess it's from the increase in fiber that I've been having today and yesterday. It's only been 2 days of healthy eating, but it feels like it's been forever!! Well I'm tired. I really miss having my husband here! It gets lonely and tiring not having him around. I better go to bed. I'm feeling a little bit hungry, so hopefully it won't interfere with me falling asleep! I will be off to the gym again in the morning. I've been loving going to the gym. It has been really nice for the kids and myself! I feel like a better mom since I can take them to the gym and drop them off. They really seem to enjoy having that to do during the day time. It helps break the day up for all of us. ok, I really should try to go to sleep. I will be back on tomorrow!

No comments: