Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 5

Good morning. Today I already drank one bottle of water. I am taking a break from the gym today. I would like to allow my body to rest. Tomorrow I will try to go, if I can make it there early enough before we have to be somewhere at 10:15...we shall see. Last night I ended up eating over 1800 calories! I don't know what came over me. Oh well. I don't feel awful, so that's good. I just really hope that I don't gain too much weight from the pregnancy, as I've already said a zillion times. I'm feeling a bit tired today. I didn't sleep very well last night. I think I drank so much water that I literally would go to the bathroom, lay down 5 minutes later have to get up to go to the bathroom again, I did this several times, oh so fun! I'm trying to figure out what to do this morning since we're not going to the gym. the house has already gotten messy from my cleaning it up the other day. I get so worn out from i getting messy so soon after I pick up. I should probably do some laundry this morning. I did the boys clothes yesterday, and my clothes really need to be washed! I suppose that's all for now. Wish Luke was around! I miss him immensely!!

No comments: